Skip to:

Employment visa

If the applicant for Employment visa is in UAE on visit visa or his previous visa cancelled and did not exit,then the applicant has to change his/her visa status by completing the following procedures.

When applying for new employment visa,

It is made mandatory by the Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA) of Land Department,government agency that regulates the real estate sector in Dubai,that all rental contracts should be registered through its arm called Ejari.

Rental contracts can be registered by 

  • either landlord
  • or tenant
  • or both parties

without the need to consult each other.

Do you have a valid driving license from some other country?? Do you want to transfer it to drive in UAE?

If yes, then it is quite easy. The countries from which citizens can transfer their driving licenses are given below:

Are you on a tight budget?? Do you always end up spending lot of money on shopping?? Here are some of the money saving tips.

Do you travel a lot??Do you want to drive in a foreign country?? Then, all UAE travellers are advised to obtain an International Driving Permit (IDP) from the Automobile and Touring Club of UAE (ATCUAE).

The main concern of the motorists traveling in foreign countries is the varying drivers license requirements in each country. Nowadays, many countries allow visitors to use their domestic driving licenses when traveling abroad but this can lead to language problems. In order to overcome these difficulties, IDPs were established by United Nations in 1949 & 1968.

IDP is

Have you lost your labour card??How to get another one??Here is the procedure for replacing your lost/damaged labour card.

Before requesting for replacement for your lost labour card,you should go to the nearest police station to get the lost item certificate, a letter from the police stating that the employee has misplaced his/her Labour Card and officially reported it to the authorities.

All the employer’s establishments should have been unified as per the ministry’s procedures.


Are you a frequent flyer?? Are you fed up of waiting in long queues at the airport?? Then you should get an eGate card

With an eGate card you can skip the long immigration queue and finish the immigration in just three to five minutes.You just need to

  • go to the eGate
  • swipe your card
  • touch the panel to match your fingerprint

and thats all.. you're done.


Subscribe to RSS