The Philippine Embassy is responsible for Philippine passport renewal applications and processing. You have to get in contact with the authorities of the Philippine Embassy for all passport related concerns.
Philippine passport renewal requirements
Philippine consulate Dubai passport renewal
Fix a Philippine consulate Dubai passport renewal appointment. You can visit the Philippine consulate Dubai office at Al Qusais and select an appointment as per your convenient time.
Renew Philippine passport online
You can also book an appointment online through the Facebook Page of Philippine Consulate Dubai by sending them a message with your Full Name ( First, Middle, Last), Philippine passport book number (Passport Number), and Mobile Number, using the Message facility, not the comment box.
On the day of your appointment, go to the Consular section on time and you will receive a token number. Please remember to bring all the documents mentioned.
Document requirements for renewal of Philippine passport in dubai
- Old Philippine passport
- Photocopy of your Old Philippine Passport (First Page, Visa Page, and Last Page)
- Filled out Philippine passport application form
You can fill the Philippine passport renewal form in advance or at the Consulate General. The form is available at the website or you can get it from the door attendant before entering the Consular Section.
Philippine passport renewal application form download
The Philippine passport renewal form can also be downloaded from the following locations:
- Copy of the Confirmation Email, (to confirm your appointment)
- Four passport-sized photos
- For married women, Marriage Contract (MC) in Security Paper issued by NSO or Certified True Copy issued by the Local Civil Registrar duly authenticated by NSO, and authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs in Manila.
Once your number is called, proceed to the processing section/encoding section.Your documents will be verified here. Your old Philippine passport will also have to be cancelled.The officer will encode your details to the computer, and you will be asked to verify the information on the passport enrollment application certificate. Make sure all the details are correct, as this information will be appearing on your passport. This document will have to be signed by you and since your signature is present, any correction of details later will be charged. Next, proceed to the cashier and pay the required fees. You will be handed a Claim stub, which is to be shown when you collect your renewed passport.
Philippine passport renewal processing time
The Philippine passport renewal time period will be around 4 weeks. Passports are released from Sundays through Thursdays, 3:00 to 5:00 pm and on Fridays, 2:00 to 4:00 pm.
Philippine passport tracking Dubai
You can check the availability of your passport at ??Passports Ready for Release or Pickup? in the site www.philembassy.ae. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and enquire about the progress.
Philippine Passport Cost
AED 240 (Renewal Fee) If you are sending a representative to collect your renewed Philippine passport, he should bring the following
- Claim stub
- Your old Philippine passport
- An authorization letter from you; and
- Photocopy of ID of authorized representative
Points to be noted
- If your passport is not claimed within six months, they will be sent back to the Department of Foreign Affairs in Manila for proper disposal.
- You also have the option to entrust a courier service to deliver your renewed Philippine passport. You can authorize them to handle your passport delivery after paying the required fees. LBC and Air21 charge Php100 pesos for deliveries, while 2Go charges Php99. It will take one day for the delivery after your passport has been released.
- Philippine consulate Dubai passport renewal requirements : Your personal presence is compulsory.
- Passport renewal is from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
Useful links www.philembassy.ae Contact number for concerns on Passport Renewal 02 639 0006 Local 215/200
Consulate General of the Republic of the Philippines
Villa No. 9, Street No. 16, (Near Abu Hail Road and POLO-Dubai)
Al Hamriya, Deira P.O. Box 94778 Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tel. +971 4 266 6285
Fax. +971 4 3266 9643
Villa No. 8, Street 8, Sector 94, Zone 2
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Postal Address: P.O. Box 3215,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Tel. 2 639 0006
Fax.2 639 0002