Skip to:

Guides to Living in UAE

It is really a cumbersome task to find a suitable parking spot in Dubai,especially on weekends. But it will be an easy one as RTA expands its smart parking system that will help motorists locate a vacant spot through their mobile phones.

As part of the Smart Parking pilot project launched last year,parking sensors were installed on a stretch of Shaikh Zayed Road between The Edge Hotel and Shangri-La Hotel which allows motorists to locate a parking spot through the Smart Parking mobile application that was also launched last year.

GulfStay wishes all its readers a very merry Christmas!

Are you ready to welcome 2015?? Dubai is on its full swing preparing itself for a grand celebration to make this year's New Year even more special than ever before. Don't miss out the events happening in and around Dubai as part of New Year celebrations!!

Burj Khalifa Fireworks - Welcome New Year as Burj Khalifa and Downtown Dubai lit up the sky in a magnificent display of fireworks.

Welcome 2015 with Burj Khalifa fireworks from any part of the world,no matter where ever you are.Don't miss the spectacular show at the world's tallest building this new year's eve.

Emaar, the UAE-based developer behind Burj Khalifa will be livestreaming the event which can be viewed by anyone, anywhere with an internet connection and can join the New Year celebrations as Downtown Dubai and the Burj Khalifa light up the sky.

Dubai (UAE) time is GMT+4. The livestreaming channel is:

 Hey celebrate this year's Christmas with Google. Even though Christmas countdown has started,it is not late yet.Google's Santa tracker is the most exciting and fun way to countdown to Christmas.Check out the various fun activities at Santa's village where each new part of the village will be open to you each day while you count down to Christmas.

On the special occasion of celebrating UAE's 43rd national day,there are several activities like firewoks,parde,live entertainment planned to enjoy this important day.Here are some of the events taking place in Dubai to celebrate this grand occasion.

Spectacular firework show

Enjoy a union of celebrations online at the National Day Bonanza.Get 25% off on the very best men and women's fashion that you desire at Splash.And discover new reasons to revel in festivites with 25% off on thousands of Babyshop products.Don't forget to shop online at today to get the one day early access for this offer.

HO!HO!HO! Christmas is in town!!! And Dubai is getting ready to celebrate it with Christmas fairs and lots of activities in and around the town. Get ready to enjoy and have lots of fun with your friends, family and kids. 

Dubai Christmas Fest

With the opening of Dubai Tram,RTA has urged everyone to respect the tram rules and regulations as anyone who violates it will face hefty fines.So it is important to be aware of it in order to avoid them.

The Dubai Tram has opened its doors to public on Nov 12,Wednesday after its grand inaugration on the day before. Are you excited to try out this new mode of transport in Dubai??  

In Phase 1, Dubai Tram will start from Dubai Marina, pass through Jumeirah Beach Road, Dubai Knowledge Village, Dubai Media City, Dubai Internet City and end at Al Sufouh.There will be 11 stations in the first phase, starting from Dubai Marina and ending at Al Sufouh.


Subscribe to Guides to Living in UAE
Recent comments