Yet another time-efficient,user-friendly move by UAE – tourists to UAE can now apply for 90-day visit visa online.This e-service is available on both the ministry??s website and UAE-MOI smartphone app.
The 90-day visa is only available to visitors who are sponsored by either a citizen, resident or investor.The entry permit allows the person to enter the UAE for a limited period and could be for single or multiple entries.
- To issue a long-term single entry visit visa for 90 days, with the sponsorship of the public sector and free zones
- the applicant must fill out the e-form and attach a copy of the sponsored person??s passport, with a validity of not less than six months.
- the applicant must also check the signature, stamp and card of the facility and the representative??s card.
- applicants for a long-term 90-day visit visa via the sponsorship of the private sector, will also need to attach the license and eGate card.
- To issue a long-term 90-day visit visa for single or multiple entries with the sponsorship of a citizen or a GCC citizen
- fill the e-form and attach the passport copy of the sponsor and the sponsored person, valid for no less than six months.
- If sponsor is a family member and a resident
- the e-form should be attached with a copy of a certified marriage contract, or certified birth certificate for children
- a certified tenancy contract or electricity bill (for a 90 days only visit)
- a bank security deposit of Dh1,000
- proof of health insurance
- passport copy of the sponsored person valid for no less than 6 months
- an eGate card (for 90 days only visit) with a copy of the sponsor??s passport.