The Dubai International Airport also known as Dubai Airport is situated in Al Garhoud. It is operated by the Department of Civil Aviation. It is one of the busiest Airports in the world in terms of passengers and even for cargo traffic. It is a base for Emirates Airline as well as low cost budget airlines, Fly Dubai. The Dubai International Airport has 4 terminals.
- Terminal 1 – Has 1 concourse
- Terminal 2 – It is an Executive Flights Terminal
- Terminal 3 – Has Concourse 2 and Concourse 3
- Cargo Terminal
Terminal 1 and 3 are connected, to a common transit area, so that the passengers can move around freely from Terminal 1 to Terminal 3, without passing through the immigration. Terminal 2 is constructed at the opposite end of the Airport and is apart from the the other 2 Terminals.
Arrival Departure Information – Dubai Airport
There are 3 options to know about the Flights Details of Dubai Airport.
- We could get the Flight updates in mobile phones using the Etisalat network, by sending an SMS of the format FI Space Flight Number to 4488. (Eg. FI AK222)
- We could also get to know the flight status by calling up +971 (4) 2245555
- The Arrival and departure information about the flights landing and taking off from Dubai International Airport can be accessed from the Dubai Airport Website and is given below.
The Arrival information about the flights landing in Dubai International Airport can be accessed by clicking here.
The departure information about the flights could be viewed by clicking here.
Services – Dubai Airport
The services offered by Dubai Airport are Al Majlis, Marhaba, Ahlan, Executive Flight Services and Dubai International Hotel. Please click here to know more about the services.