The new attraction in the city, Dubai Garden Glow will be open to public from Dec 23rd,2015. It is the world’s largest and the region’s first unique “glow destination”.This 30 million AED worth project will be officially open to visitors from 23rd December 2015, right through April 2015.
- Themed “Art by Day, Glow by Night,” the trees, plants, flowers, ants, animals and all other installations at the garden will illuminate themselves after the sun sets.
- All the artwork are made from recyclable materials, ranging from porcelain cups to medicine bottles
- A Burj Khalifa replica – which is just over 12 metres tall and made from 330,000 small medicine bottles ?? is intended to be the world??s largest model of a national landmark made from recycled materials.
- A replica of the Grand Sheikh Zayed Mosque that??s crafted from 90,000 porcelain cups, plates and spoons.
- Some of the installations on display include an African Savanna, Ant Party, Dino Camp, Panda Paradise, Candy Land, Giant Phoenix Vase, Tulip fields and an I Light Talking Tree, which has talking abilities.
- There will be a dedicated area for children’s edutainment, where the venue includes several games and fun activities to keep them engaged
- a large food street that offers food from around the world.
- There will be several live performances by international, regional and local artists and acrobats
Entry Fee: AED 60 (free for children under three years of age)
Location: Dubai Garden Glow is in Area B at Zabeel Park.The access to Dubai Garden Glow will be only through Gates 6 and 7.
Timings: Open daily from 4pm to 11pm.