Dubai Knowledge Village (KV) is the world’s first and only free trade zone that caters solely to the Human Resources business community. Located at the heart of Dubai on a sprawling 1 km property, DKV aims to bring together the multiple facets of the HR business community within a single work campus. With its efforts to entice the HR Management Providers into training and developing the talent pool within UAE, it reiterates its mission to propel UAE into a ‘knowledge-based economy’.
History of Dubai Knowledge Village
Dubai’s burgeoning economy necessitated the corresponding empowerment of its Human Resource. This has been a key factor in the birth and growth of DKV. Established in 2003 by TECOM Investments, DKV has since committed to bringing in the very best of HR programs, be it management, training, consultancy or personality development, encased in a gorgeous campus within Dubai. When launched in 2003, DKV was also home to universities from all over the world. Owing to the high inflow of students and the tremendous growth in the education sector these were later shifted to Dubai International Academic City (DIAC), another venture of TECOM Investments.
Why Choose Dubai Knowledge Village
Dubai, a preferred choice of businesses and expatriates alike, provides an excellent geographical backdrop to DKV, which mirrors its investor-friendly policies, state-of-the-art infrastructure as well as its cosmopolitan outlook. DKV provides a hassle-free and business-friendly atmosphere that includes the following attractions:
Free trade zone status that entails special privileges such as
- 100% foreign ownership can operate within it.
- 100% tax-free operations
- Full repatriation of the capital and profits.
- Customs duty exemption on goods and services.
State-of-the-art infrastructure that include
- 330 seat Auditorium
- Fully equipped Conference & Meeting rooms
- Wireless Internet Service
Support Services (for more details please refer to http://kv-communityguide.com/kv/)
- Campus Management
- Registration and Licensing to incorporate the new clients
- Government Services Operations (GSO) to liaison between the business partners and various government and regulatory bodies
- Leasing Services
- Partner Development Management (PDM) services
- Partner Relations Management (PRM) services
- Business Centers
- Hospitality Services
- Facility Management
- Hassle free visa and immigration services
- Security, Traffic and Postal services
- Retails services like Cafes, Restaurants, Convenience Stores
Dubai Knowledge Village Business Partners
DKV is home to some of the key players in the HR community that include but are not limited to Hays, SunGard, Gallup and Towers Watson. DKV’s business partners hail from different segments within the HR industry such as:
- Academic Service/Infrastructure Provider
- Assessment and Testing
- Distance Learning Center
- Event Management
- Executive Search
- HR Training/Development/Consultancy
- Research and Development
http://www.kv.ae/existing-partners/partners-directory provides a comprehensive list of all the business partners of DKV.
More Information about DKV
- For more details on DKV, please visit their website at http://www.kv.ae/
- P.O. Box 73000 Dubai, United Arab Emirates Tel: +971 4 390 1111 Fax: +971 4 390 1110 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location map may be found at http://www.kv.ae/images/stories/DKV-Location-map.pdf