A survey by Gallup.com indicates that UAE is one among the top 30 countries in the world where the people ends their day with positive emotions.
Gallup measured the positive emotions in 148 countries using the following five questions:
– Did you feel well-rested yesterday?
– Where you treated with respect all day yesterday?
– Did you smile or laugh a lot yesterday?
– Did you lear or do something interesting yesterday?
– Did you experience the following feelings during a lot of the day yesterday? How about enjoyment?
It is interesting to see that the people living in Iraq, the Palestinian Territories, Bahrain, and a few other Middle Eastern countries are among the most likely worldwide to experience a lot of negative emotions on a daily basis, according to Gallup's Negative Experience Index.
I am sure that it is the political stability in UAE and the support from the rulers to the people of UAE makes this place one among the top 30 places unlike the neighbours like Bahrain…
What are your views on this? Do you really think that the Gallup polls are accurate