Baby in Dubai
Congratulations for the new born! In a family a baby make lives complete. With the birth of a newborn baby, you are sure to be getting on with the formalities for newborn and at the same time coping up with new responsibilities. To make things a bit easier for you here is a list of legal proceedings that you need to do. You need to apply for:
- UAE Birth Certificate
- New born baby Passport
- Residence visa for newborn in Dubai
Visa for Baby
Before applying for a resident visa for the new born, the process of birth registration should be completed and you have to apply for a Birth Certificate in Dubai and also the passport for newborn. Here we discuss on how we can get the new born visa.
We have to apply for a resident visa for a baby within 120 days of birth else there will be a fine of 100 dirhams for the period. The baby will also require the visa to go outside UAE.
Documents Required for visa for newborn in UAE
Listed below are the documents required to apply for the baby visa Dubai
All the original documents has to be submitted for the verification process. All the documents except the new born's passport will be returned immediately after the verification process. The original documents which are required are:
- Duly Filled in Application Form
- Passport photographs of the new born – 3 copies
- Original new born passport
- Original Dubai birth certificate of the new born
- Original marriage certificate of the parents
- New born birth certificate – 1 copy (attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- Marriage certificate which has been attested – 1 copy
- Sponsor's passport – 1 copy
- Contract of work for the sponsor / salary certificate – 1 copy
Steps to get the visa for new born baby in Dubai
- You need to visit a certified typing center to fill in the application form for a certain amount.
- Then submit the documents listed above at the residence section of the General Directorate of Residency & Foreigners Affairs.
- You will receive passport of the new born along with the new born baby visa Dubai through courier service.
Cost incurred for the UAE visa for new born baby
Annual residence Fee – 100 Dirhams Adding costs – 115 Dirhams.
http://dnrd.ae/en/Pages/Home.aspx Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Dubai office. Tel: 04-2221144