Are you on a tight budget?? Do you always end up spending lot of money on shopping?? Here are some of the money saving tips.
- There are many of the supermarkets in Dubai that offer best quality items at cheap price. Union co-op is one of them. They have great fresh products and their prices are the best. You can go for weekend shopping there.
- It is also best to shop at supermarkets like HyperPanda, Carrefour, Geant, Lulu when they offer great discount deals.
- Also another best way to save money is to choose supermarkets that offer a reward programme. Carrefour’s My Club offers good benefits for the points collected,like shopping vouchers which can be redeemed as you wish.
- If you need to buy daily wear clothes,flip flops Carrefour is one of the best option. They have some interesting budget friendly collection.
- For more fashionable items go to Splash, Max and RedTag. Even you even check Brands For Less where you get branded items at a reasonable price. Only problem is that they might have only one or few pieces of the same item.
- Also you can shop at factory outlets for branded items within your budget.
- Another interesting thing to note is the collection and price of the items vary with the location of the store.
- Only go for brands from abroad when there is spectacular sale. But be careful while buying things during offer. Just get only want you want. You might see the offer quite interesting and get landed up with the things that you don't actually need.
- Also there are many shops and malls that offer reward programmes like Airmiles, Shukran etc. Sign up and collect points using it. You can then spend points earned on a wide variety of rewards ranging from travel, electronics, treats and gifts, family adventure etc.