Expatriate may have often come across the need for getting visas for their immediate family members often. The reasons maybe many, like to spend time with their family during vacation and show them the beautiful places in and around Dubai, to go for a shopping spree during the months of shopping festival, and the list may go on. The details given below may help you in getting these visas hassle free.
Visit Visa For Family Dubai Requirements
Immediate family members of residents (sponsors) can apply for such visas. Their monthly salary should not be less then AED 4000 or AED 3000 and should have accommodation.
Duration of the Visit Visa for Family
Short term visas are allocated for 30 days and long term visas are for 90 days. Further extension is not allowed beyond that.
Visa Charges in Dubai
For short term visa a payment of 620 AED application fee should be made with typing charges. Long term visas requires AED 1120 application fee with typing charges. Moreover a deposit of AED 1000 should be made which can be reimbursed once the visa holder has left the country.
Documents Required for Visit Visa in Dubai
- Typed Application form
- A copy of the sponsor’s passport & family member's passport
- 1 photo of the family member (may be required)
- Marriage contract attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs or UAE Embassy (for sponsoring a wife or husband)
- Attested birth certificates (for sponsoring children)
- Relationship proof attested from the Embassy (in case relationship cannot be proved from family names in sponsor and relative's passport)
- Attested work contract if the sponsor is working in a private company or a salary certificate if working in government.
- Traveler Insurance.
Steps to obtain a Visit visa in Dubai
- Visit any typing center and get your form typed. Note that it should be authorized.
- Visit DNRD and submit the form with the mentioned documents to visa section.
- Send a Copy or original visa to your relative or whoever concerned. If the copy is send then make sure that the original is dropped at the DNATA counter in the DNRD section. Make sure that you give ample time for the flight to land before dropping the original.
Further information can be gathered from the link given below.