Have you lost your labour card??How to get another one??Here is the procedure for replacing your lost/damaged labour card.
Before requesting for replacement for your lost labour card,you should go to the nearest police station to get the lost item certificate, a letter from the police stating that the employee has misplaced his/her Labour Card and officially reported it to the authorities.
All the employer’s establishments should have been unified as per the ministry’s procedures.
- Fill up the application form for a lost/damaged labour card
- Submit to Ministry of Labour office
- A copy of the signature card.
- A copy of the employee’s passport.
- A photo of the employee.
- A lost-item certificate from the police certified by the Labour Inspection Department at the Ministry of Labour.
- The damaged card in case of submission of a damaged-labour-card application form.
- AED 500 for an establishment from category (A)
- AED 1,500 for an establishment from category (B)
- AED 2,500 for an establishment from category (C)