- Al Garhoud Gate
- Al Maktoum Gate
- Al Safa Gate
- Al Barsha Gate
- Airport Tunnel Gate
- Mamzar Gate
Some Useful Information
- Each time a vehicle passes a Salik tolling point, the toll of AED 4 is deducted from the customers prepaid Salik toll account
- You can purchase your Salik tag from selected branches of Emarat, EPPCO/ ENOC or ADNOC petrol stations and also from Dubai Islamic Bank or Emirates NBD Bank.
- Contact Salik if you have not received a SMS from Salik within 10 days of purchase acknowledging that your new tag was registered.
- The cost of SALIK subscription is AED 100, including AED 50 for cost of tag and 50 for the prepaid toll balance will be added into Salik account.
- Every vehicle of yours must have its own unique tag and you can register as many tags as you like on one Salik account, as long as all the related vehicles have the same Traffic File Number.
- You can add your vehicles to your existing account by indicating that you already have an existing
- account when you fill out the application while purchasing the tag.
- Your Salik tag should ONLY be used on the vehicle it is assigned to in your Salik account. You cannot use the tag on another vehicle even if the other vehicle is registered in your name, you have to buy a Salik tag for each vehicle you own and wish to use to pass through the Salik toll gates.
- If you do not have enough balance in your Salik account and fail to recharge your Salik account within 5 days, you will receive a toll violation of AED 50 each day you pass through a Salik toll gate.
- You can recharge your Salik account using
- credit card at participating banks
- Salik Recharge Cards
- e-Voucher using the web
- calling 800SALIK (72545)
- SMS ( R*Recharge Card Number*Salik Account Number* Salik PIN t0 5959)
- Salik Smartphone application
- You can verify your account balance by calling 800-SALIK(72545) or by accessing your Salik account via the web at www.salik.ae or via Kiosks.
- To access your Salik account online
- Set up a username and password by visiting www.salik.gov.ae.
- You can
- Recharge your own or a friend??s account
- Add a tag/vehicle to your account
- View your toll trips
- View any violations received
- If you sell your vehicle/change your License Plate/purchase another one
- Visit a Salik Customer Service Centre or call Salik Call Center on 80072545 to deactivate your Salik tag so that your account is not linked to a vehicle you do not own.
- Remove the tag from the windshield when you sell your vehicle.
- If you purchase a new vehicle, purchase a new tag at a retail location and provide the details of your new vehicle and your existing account number.
- If only license plate is changed,visit a Salik Customer Service Centre or call Salik Call Center on 80072545 so that they can update the details on your account.
- If you do not pass through a Salik gantry OR make an account recharge for a period of 5 years, then your Salik account balance will be forfeited. Salik will send you an SMS notification one month, and again at two weeks, prior to the 5 years elapsing, to advice you of the pending account forfeit.
- Salik nor transfer account balances to other accounts neither refund account balances. In case if you are leaving the country or selling your car without purchasing a new one,the balance will be kept in your Salik account for 3 years after which time it is forfeited.
|Violation Type||Definition||Amount (AED)|
When you pass through a Salik toll gate with insufficient funds in your Salik account to cover the toll fee and no Salik account recharge has been made within 5 Business Days after the toll trip.
|AED 50 each time you pass through a Salik toll gate.There is a maximum of one violation per day.|
|When you pass through a Salik toll gate with no registered Salik tag on your vehicle and no tag is purchased and registered within 10 Business Days after the toll trip.||AED 100 the first day time pass,AED 200 the second time you pass,AED 400 each subsequent time you pass.
There is a maximum of one violation per day.
- If you wish to dispute a violation, you can submit a dispute online through Salik??s Violation Management area or you can visit any Salik Customer Service Centre and complete a Violation Dispute Form. Your dispute will be processed and a decision will be sent to you, via SMS, within 15 working days. Note that you can only dispute a violation that has been posted to your account within the last 120 days.
- Please ensure when disputing a violation that you have the following documents with you:
- Registration Card
- Payment Receipt (if the violation is already paid)
- Personal ID or Labour Card or Driving License
- Trade License (for Companies only)
- Only vehicles registered as military, police, ambulances, school and college buses, RTA public buses and the disabled are exempted.
- Customers with the following disabilities are eligible to apply for exemption from Salik Toll Fees:
- Mental disabilities
- Physical disabilities
- Visual disabilities
Source : www.salik.gov.ae